Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.???
We are happy to announce that our latest publish, Rising Tide, is now live on all shards! This publish brings a number of exciting new features including,
- Rising Tide – a new event that takes advantage of re-designed ship combat for a harrowing High Seas adventure, with new rewards coming each month! Visit the Town Cryers to learn more!
- New Ultima Store Items – House Teleporter & Decorative Kitchen Set!
- New Veteran Rewards!
- Numerous bug fixes!
- New Castles from the Castle Design Contest!
- And much more!
If you have been keeping up with the official fiction over the last several years you are no doubt familiar with EM Malachi. EM Malachi has been a part of the EM program since its reincarnation in 2009 without taking a single break in service! I would like your help in thanking EM Malachi not only for his dedication to the program, but for his creative fiction that he has been writing. We are very lucky to have him on the team, thanks EM Malachi!
Looking ahead to our next publish, Forgotten Treasures, we are working on the Treasure Map & Message in a Bottle revamp. We want to thank you all for participating in shaping our goals for this revamp by participating in the conversation on the forums. We look forward to sharing with you the first implementation when it comes to Test Center in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on UO.com for updates!
We will be having the Dev Meet and Greet on the following day/time:
March 25th Catskills 7pm ET
April 8th, Legends 7pm ET
April 22nd, Atlantic 7pm ET
Finally, the following are actions taken on accounts that were banned or suspended:
3 – Disruptive Behavior
34 – Macroing
See you on the High Seas,
Rising Tide Out Now!
Question & Answer
2. Can we please get more areas/mobs that drop the Red Daemon armor?
As we add new content we will keep this in mind for potential loot drops.
3. Will we ever get a search feature on the Jewelry box?
Yes, we are aware and have heard this request several times, we do have it written up and in the system to add. We plan to add this functionality in a future publish.
4. Can we get a deposit only setting for wall safes?
Yes, we will be adding this feature to a future publish.
5. The regs from the cat promo statue will not stack with normal regs that are either purchased or picked up off the ground, is there anything we can do about that?
We have confirmed this is happening and will be looking into a solution for a future publish.
5. Will the auto open corpses feature be added to the EC?
We have a number of EC performance and utility improvements scheduled over the next several publishes, and can add this feature to the list we’d like to implement.
6. Do you have any plans to address the discrepancies with books written in the EC vs the CC?
Yes, this is something that will be addressed in our next publish.
ACCOUNT RECOVERY AND GENERAL ACCOUNT, BILLING OR TECHNICAL RELATED ISSUE
To recover an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Billing Support has a ticket in the system. Keep an eye out for the automated reply requesting account verification for the Billing Support Team to assist further.
• How to create an account or log into my account?
• How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center?
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for.
EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product / Game Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/.
• To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here.
If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back, please contact the Dispute Team from the email associated with the account at email@example.com for further investigation and a possible one-time reprieve.
For in-game issues or question, please submit an in-game help request for a Game Master to contact you.
To submit your suggestions and feedback regarding game content, mechanics, or design, please send them to UO@broadsword.com.
EA ORIGIN – ORDERS, CODES, AND THIRD PARTY RESELLERS
Sovereigns Coin Codes purchased from EA Origin have to be redeemed on the Account Center; you cannot enter these in game.
Sovereign Coin Codes that have been redeemed are bound to the EA Account they were redeemed on and are only usable by the accounts linked with that EA Account; Sovereign Coin currency may not be transferred.
If you are having issues with your EA Origin purchase, follow this link to resolve the issue.
CODE PURCHASE DELAY
You may have noticed that Origin Store purchases made did not arrived as expected. The Origin Store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process. However, players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin Support for assistance using the below steps:
1) Go here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc
2) Select topic* – select Orders
3) Select issue*
4) Click on “Select contact option“
5) Sign in with your EA Account or click on “Get help from an advisor without logging in.” if you’re having trouble signing in.
THIRD PARTY RESELLERS
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of game time, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
Q & Aコーナー