UO 公式 UO Newsletter #25
Facebook広田剣 UO Newsletter #25
The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
The second part of Endless Journey is now on TC1. Please check out the updated notes in the Wiki. Special thanks to everyone who has helped test the restrictions, your feedback is really important! Please join the conversation on our UO.com forums or send in your feedback! We are looking at a world wide release of Publish 99 in the beginning of April depending on how smoothly things go with our upcoming release to Origin and other early shards as well as feedback from players.
I would like to address a few emails that I have received regarding Endless Journey restrictions,
1. Due to feedback, we are going to allow EJ accounts on TC1 however you will not be able to character copy with an Endless Journey account.
2. Currently Endless Journey accounts are not eligible for Power Scroll drops, this was done per feedback we received from players. Remember though, this does not mean Endless Journey players cannot otherwise obtain power scrolls. For example my player was in a guild that did a lot of Champ Spawns. At the end of each spawn we dropped all the scrolls in a chest, and we used the Lucky Dealer NPC and rolled for the scrolls and items collected. This could be great for guilds that enjoy doing Champ Spawns and are looking to grow their ranks with returning Endless Journey players. Players on Endless Journey accounts can also steal power scrolls and loot them from the corpses of their victims!
3. We will be allowing EJ accounts to log into Siege.
4. We know there has been a lot of discussion related to the amount of storage that Endless Journey accounts will have access to. We are still actively developing means of allowing Endless Journey accounts access to some level of secure storage. These options will not be part of the initial release of Endless Journey and may come at a later time.
On a different note I need to say something about Customer Service replacing house addon items that have been broken by raising them with the house decoration tool. We are fully aware you guys like to be creative and reinvent the items into new and exciting designs. But please understand these items will not be replaced by CS if you decide to break them.
Please also remember when we release Endless Journey we will be taking actions against multiboxing users. We will be posting once a month on UO.com the number of warnings/bannings actioned against violators so you are aware we are catching people. We will need your assistance with this and we are asking that you page on the players you are witnessing using multiboxing. Just know no one will be coming back to you with any type of response though as it is our policy to not discuss specific actions taken against offenders outside the information we will be releasing on UO.com.
We are aware of some issues with Pre-Patched Dragons related to pet training, we are working on a fix for this issue. Please be patient and keep an eye on UO.com for updates
If all goes well we are hoping to gift Stygian Abyss to all our players by the end of the week. If anything changes we will let you know.
We do have a nice Springtime gift for everyone but it will not be available until sometime after Publish 99 goes world wide. Keep an eye on UO.com for when the item is available.
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong
Publish 100 – Crushing Bugs
As we’ve mentioned before, our goal after Endless Journey with Publish 100 will be a bug push where we concentrate on fixing as many bugs as possible. If you have a bug that you would especially like to see fixed please send it to us here. You can also post bugs in the UO.com Bug Forum. Note that unless we need more information from your email we generally don’t respond. For forum posts you may not receive an immediate response but we do read them and will ramp up on this in Publish 100.
Here are some current bugs and minor feature requests that are going through the process of getting resolved (note this list is subject to change)
・Addition of level 5 and 6 maps as rewards from the Hag quest
・Updates to the Seed Box that allow you to remove a quantity instead of just 1 or all
・Ability to dye Time of Legends items with natural dyes
・Fixing an issue with mannequins and talismans not equipping or becoming “owned by” properly
Question & Answer Corner
1. Can we have UO Assist for the classic client?
We will be looking into adding some of the features into the classic client in the future.
2. Is dropping party before the boss dies going to give you more loot?
When dealing with loot that was part of the Publish 86 global loot revamp, a bonus in the number of global loot items available is awarded for parties. Non-global loot (Revamped dungeons like Shame & Wrong) as well as specialty artifact drops from bosses are not handled this way. Each of those rolls are individual and party membership does not impact the results one way or another.
3. Would it be possible to add an item like a tackle box to store bait and other fishing related items?
This sounds like a great future veteran reward!
4. There are some issues with the new goblin statue where it does not function like other goblin related items.
This is something that will be addressed in the Publish 100 bug push.
5. Can we get powerscrolls for Alchemy & Cartography?
Before we can have these power scrolls we would have to introduce new things into the game to justify the levels of the scrolls. Not that it would never happen but with the current Alchemy and Cartography there is not justification for this addition, but this is something we can consider for a future publish.
6. When will we be getting Stygian Abyss?
We are currently planning on upgrading all accounts to complementary Stygian Abyss access on Thursday March 29th. Keep an eye on UO.com for details.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email email@example.com.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for. EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at your leisure at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Unfortunately, Broadsword Support cannot assist with potential EA Account issues or passwords, please follow the steps below.
To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/#?product=origin&platform=pc
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
・Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
・Select the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
・Locate the account you would like to update the card for
・Select the ‘Subscribe’ button
・Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
・When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the ‘Manage Accounts’ option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
・Find the card you wish to update and select the ‘X’ button
・You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the ‘Add a card’ button.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AT THE ACCOUNT CENTER (https://accounts.eamythic.com/)
How to create an account or log into my account?
How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center with my EA Account credentials?
Additional support links and videos:
パブリッシュ100 – バグ潰し
Bug Priority Report
The bug I would like to see fixed the most is:
The steps to reproduce this bug are:
The expected result of those actions is:
The actual result of those actions is:
・どの支払方法を選ぶかを訪ねるページが開く場合は、add a cardを押さずに右上のManage Accountsのオプションを選択するようにしてください。新しいページに飛ぶことができ、そこに以前のクレジットカード情報が表示されています。
・新しいカード情報を入力できるようになり、add a cardボタンを押すことで登録できます。